Pages

Wednesday, July 24, 2019

What's in a profile?

Hai there...


My name is Neriah and i'm 11 years old i was born in Otaki I have lived in Otaki most of my life
besides two years, I lived in Australia for two years I moved there when i was turning 5, I love to
draw I also like to do maths,


I have light but dark ish brown curly hair, hazel eyes but they yous to be fully green, I have 2 siblings
but my cousin who lives with us is basically my sister to, so I have 2 older sisters and 1 baby brother,
I am one of the middle childs,


I am really weird, I laugh at random stuff, im tall for my age because of my dad, i'm a tomboy,
I like basketball and netball, I like to travel but I can get car sick, I would rather want straight hair
than curly, when I was little random people would come up to me and say how much they like my hair,


This is me...


2 comments:

  1. good perseverance I personally think its good you talked about what you liked and stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete